Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

I just figured out how to use my scanner so I thought it'd be fun to post some pictures from the past. This is Dan at about the same age as Choob. Talk about mini-me's. I think Choobie looks SO much like him. Especially the feet. Choob ALWAYS does that with his feet and sits like that quite often.

The bunny was named "butterscotch" (of course) and the glasses did not have lenses in them. His mom told me that he used to wear them all the time as a kid. He wore them so often that they gave him a rash on his face. It's no wonder Choob is a little eccentric. Love these two boys!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

He reminds me of the owl in the old "Tootsie Roll Pop" commercial..."How many licks?".... What a cutie... Choobie has definitely inherited some of that kid cuteness from his Pops. I don't know who the picture makes me want to hug more: Butterscotch or owly Dan? Don't underestimate the cuteness of junior Jaime though. Let's get some of those pictures too!

Violet said...

Too funny. Glad to see you are doing Flashback Fridays. I need to get back into it.

Ashley and Aaron said...

That picture is pretty much my favorite. Aaron has like 2 pictures of himself as a kid...I wish we had more.