Monday, May 4, 2009

[April 16] A Visit From the Boys

The boys came to see me at work. It was fun. They got to see me run the landing deck on the training line for a few minutes. Here's what it looked like:
My co-worker Paula.
I should've been a cheerleader.
Me removing the 20 pound trolley from the line.
I am pretty sure I'm gonna have a huge right bicep like the guy from Lady in the Water. My left arm is too weak to do anything productive so I only use righty at work.

A view from above. Nice shot Dan.
Love this little boy.

3 comments:

Violet said...

It looks like so much fun. We moved away at the wrong time. It would have been so fun to see you there. I can't believe we never planned a trip together.

Stephanie said...

ummm, you have a REALLY cool job. and i want one of those huge stuffed animals for amby! they had some like that at costco once and i didnt seize my chance!

Julie W said...

Hey, choob definitely needs a big tiger!