Friday, December 21, 2007

I am the Champion

A week before Christmas, my mom watched Luke and let us go to Disneyland with my brother the Goose. Dan is well known for being the video game lover in our family. He pretty much beats anyone who plays against him. Especially if you are playing James Bond goldeneye on Nintendo 64. However, it is a little known secret that I am the worlds best Dr. Mario player. If there were a Dr. Mario world tournament, I would be the winner. While at Disneyland, I discovered another hidden talent. I can beat anyone at the Buzz Lightyear shooting ride. No matter how hard Dan tried, I still DOMINATED. Above is the picture to prove it. Notice the large gap in scores. Boo-yaw!
Poor Goosey had to go on all the rides by himself.
That didn't stop him from enjoying a turkey leg like some barbarian from medieval times. It was purchased from a cart that also sold chimichangas. What a combo. Turkey leg and chimichangas. From a cart at Disneyland. DISGUSTING.
Us in front of the Cinderella Castle at night. No that is not Clark W. Griswold and a pregnant lady. It's just me and Dan in bad sweaters. Thanks to Grandma for a great time at the magic kingdom!

6 comments:

snbjork said...

Go Jaime! I knew you had skills, but I didn't know you had those kind of skills!

Maylin said...

Brad and I are having an argument right now about who won when we went on the Buzz ride. I'm pretty positive it was me! Seriously. He has a selective memory. That turkey leg really looks disgusting. And I have to admit, I was actually thinking that Dan was wearing a funny sweater before I read your comment and Brad and I had a good laugh. Brad actually left his studying to check out the pics. Ok, so it's not hard to get Brad to abandon studying, but usually he ignores me when I tell him about the blogs I'm reading. You guys are hilarious!

Kara said...

DR. MARIO!!! Oh my gosh, I miss that game so much, and you were the Queen, except, wasn't Kersina pretty tough competition for you? I tried hard, but just got a sore thumb! I have played that game once since college, I wish I owned it.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Disneyland looks like so much fun...I am so jealous that you guys get to go all the time...I haven't been in years.

Stephanie said...

ah! i laughed so hard at these comments. you are the best jaime. when i was at the magic kingdom like 5 years ago i was so tempted to get one of those turkey legs. yum.

Alisa said...

i heart goose.