Sunday, April 29, 2007

Boys & Barf


Okay so I was going through pictures to see which ones to post and I was all, "Awww, these 2 are so cute of my boys, I have to post them." Then I looked a little closer and saw the pile of barf on Dan's shorts. How come in EVERY single cute picture we have, there is a huge pile of puke on at least one of us? Seriously?!! Enough allready. As shown above, we don't even notice it anymore. When your child pukes on you everyday all day for eight months straight you become immune to the sight & smell of the stuff on your clothes. Apparently the world has never seen barf because whenever we are in public people are always like, "Oh you have something on your shirt" or "Looks like he spit up a little" and we're all "oh this, yeah. This is still on my shirt from yesterday" and then they are all "ewww, gross"and then we walk away, secretly hoping that Luke will projectile vomit on their backs as they scurry away from us. So, I plan to learn how to use photoshop and touch up the pictures above. :)

This is how playtime with Dad starts out.


This is how playtime with Dad usually ends.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ah- its a little too familiar. i was at this craft night last night and everyone was very cute and trendy and no one had a baby but me and of course amby is barfing on me the whole time. they were all super nice, so i dont think anyone noticed or cared, but i was kind of thinking "just you wait" as one girl kept laughing at me. ;) love the prigmore family blog by the way!

Maylin said...

It's one of those "it's apparent you're a parent" things! I'm so happy to reconnect with you guys through blogger! The Prigmores are awesome!